Friday, October 22, 2010

Catching my breath

For the next nine weeks or so I'll have a regular feature on www.brewcrewball.com. Today was my first post in the Forgotten Brewers series, so check it out.

Since the Brewers season ended, I've posted exactly once. It's like the episode of The Real Housewives of Atlanta where Kim decides to start exercising so she will look better when she performs "Tardy for the Party" at the White Party. After jogging and walking for what seems like less than a mile, she and her assistant spot a beer truck across four lanes of traffic. They dodge traffic and catch the beer truck before it leaves the liquor store. The pair then stops exercising in favor of drinking a few beers while sitting on the bench in front of the liquor store.

I jogged through the season but then I needed to take a little break.

Hopefully I will have a regular posting schedule soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment