Friday, August 13, 2010

The Situation makes for bad blogging

I'm multi-tasking. I'm trying to blog and watch Jersey Shore at the same time so if I have a situation, you'll know why.
“This situation is gonna be indescribable you can’t even describe the situation that you’re about to get into the situation.” --Mike "The Situation"
It was hot out today. How hot was it? It was so hot that Randy Wolf nearly turned into a pool of sweat on the mound but it wasn't nearly as hot as Casey McGehee at the plate. McGehee collected four hits in his four at-bats, making it nine hits in a row dating back to his last at-bat in Tuesday night's game--a Brewers team record.

The game was not televised and I forgot to bring a radio to work (and my company blocks websites that stream radio) so I had to rely on ESPN. All I can say is that the Brewers pitchers seemed particularly adept at filling up those bases and turning them yellow. Zach Braddock walked three people in the eighth inning and John Axford walked three more in the ninth. Remarkably, none of these six runners scored, and the Brewers held on for the 8-4 victory. Put those brooms away.

Brewers 8, Diamondbacks 4
Game played 8-12-10

Random stuff
I purchased my tickets for the Miller Park Drunk Pants Party tonight. Very exciting. I'll be making my third pilgrimage to Milwaukee this summer--this time with sister Megan who said she purchased the Jersey Shore soundtrack for the trip. Sweet.

Hunter Pence Watch: Today, FHP! contemplated eating a burrito in a tuxedo.

No comments:

Post a Comment