Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dave Bush has a blister on his middle finger

Is this blog causing the Brewers to lose? Two days of "the project." Two losses. Since I'm pretty sure that it's the pitching, I won't stop after two days.

This blog is the project. I'll watch every Milwaukee game and blog about it.  I'll write something a bit more stabstantial once each week. I've watched about 155 games each of the last two seasons and I thought I'd see if I couldn't devote even more time to this useless hobby.

Dave Bush got off to a terrible start tonight, giving up 3 runs in the first inning. He settled down after that and the Brewers were able to tie up the game after homeruns by Prince Fielder and Corey Hart. Then Trevor Time happened. I hit fast forward on Tivo and didn't let up until the 7th was over. I love Tivo. I used to love Trevor.

After the game, pitching coach Rick Peterson discussed the Brewers recent misfortunes. "That's what's been so frustrating. Certainly the baseball gods haven't been very kind lately. It's obvious he's not a beer drinker right now." Dave Bush should show this angry god his blister. Seriously, who doesn't like beer?

Marlins 6, Brewers 4

No comments:

Post a Comment